- The treatment will be carried out in paper and / or computerized form.
- The provision of data concerning your name, surname, address, tax code is mandatory in order to be able to offer you the advice and / or assistance or services that you have requested and any refusal to provide such data may result in failure or partial execution of the service provided by Codacons; the provision of telephone and e-mail information is optional and is intended to allow the Association to inform you and update it on the activities of Codacons and the services to which they are entitled, also in the light of the principle expressed in point 1).
- We inform you that personal data suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union type , as well as personal data that reveal the state of health and sex life, those related to health, are sensitive data. Such data, together with the court data, which you have spontaneously granted, will not be treated unless the express written consent is obtained;
- The data will be communicated, subject to its consent, to other subjects (entities or associations) that share the purposes set out in the Codacons' Statute for the protection of the rights and interests of consumers and users.
- The holder of the treatment is the CODACONS - O.N.L.U.S. Coordination of Environmental Protection Associations and Users' Rights, at Rome's headquarters, Viale Giuseppe Mazzini no. 73.
- The processing of data takes place at the aforesaid office and at the other Codacons offices located in Italy and will only be handled by the staff responsible for it.
- At any time, you may exercise your rights to the data controller in accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code (already Article 13 of Law No 675/1996), in particular you may ask to know the existence of any processing of data that may affect you; to obtain without delay the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law; updating, rectifying or integrating the data; the attestation that the foregoing operations were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated, except where such fulfillment appears impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning them, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
- For further clarifications about the purposes pursued by Codacons and to have more information about the organization of the Association, please visit www.codacons.it.
- For more information about your privacy rights, please visit our website at www.garanteprivacy.it